Regular recurring events
- Worship Service Sunday mornings at 9:30 AM in the sanctuary
- Bible Study Thursday mornings at 9:30 AM in the Social Hall
- Choir Practice Wednesday evenings at 7:00 PM in the sanctuary
- Nelia Tingle Fellowship: monthly, 3rd Thursday Covered Dish, 6:30 PM, Social Hall
- United Methodist Men monthly, last Saturday, 8:30 AM breakfast, Fairfields or Afton
Popular annual events
- Fall Festival: fun-filled gala, early Autumn, in and around the Activities Building
- Vacation Bible School week-long summer parade of Bible stories, songs, crafts, games, snacks. For all children age 5 to 12
- Roast Beef Dinner: popular and delicious Spring fund-raiser in the Activities Building
FREE movie night on occasional Friday evenings in the Activities Building. Join Afton and Fairfields for a fun-filled night out with a faith-based family film, served with free popcorn, soft drinks and pizza. Watch for info about our next gathering.
Our traditional Hebrew Seder includes roasted lamb and delicious side dishes as our pastor explains the historic and Biblical significance of the meal. Our families gather for this special evening whenever one is scheduled. Watch for details of the next one.
And our “wish-list”
Sunday School: scheduling a traditional Sunday School program around a 9:30 am Worship Service has been challenging. We have youth and adult education programs in our Children’s Church, Bible Study and other events but we would appreciate your thoughts, ideas and input on implementing a structured Sunday School program.
Women’s Group: we’ve had an active United Methodist Women (UMW) program until recently. Our ladies remain quite active and achieve a great deal, but not within a structured UMW. We would welcome your ideas and input on this.
Fairfields is active. We support several missions and charities.
And we like to get together, with each other and our friends & neighbors.
Come join us!